Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dates From Hell - Kim Harrison, Lynsay Sands, Kelley Armstrong, and Lori Handeland

A collection of four short stories of paranormal dating disaster. Overall, a good book that is light and entertaining. Prior to reading this book, the only author of the four I have read previously was Kim Harrison.


Undead in the Garden of Good and Evil – Kim Harrison:

A recent fan to the Hollows series, I enjoyed this story. Of course I missed some of the other Hollows characters, but it did do a nice job of being able to be a “stand alone” story for those unfamiliar with the series, while meshing with the events and characters of the series for those who know it.

The Claire Switch Project – Lynsay Sands:

While not a bad story, but it was my least favorite of the four in this book. I found it just a little too predictable. I felt that there were too many T.V./Movie adaptations on similar themes.

Chaotic – Kelley Armstrong:

A good story. Some action and intrigue.

Dead Man Dating – Lori Handeland:

This was my favorite of the four stories in this book. Like “Chaotic”, this story contained some action and intrigue, but I liked the story line better, and it had more of a twist.

No comments: